Our website address is https://www.thebusinesslab.com.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
The Business Lab collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name and email address)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide The Business Lab with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete the contact us form
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Analytics
How will we use your data?
The Business Lab collects your data so that we can:
- Email you with our information or newsletter
- Contact you regarding your inquiry
The Business Lab will not share your data with any third party for solicitation or another contact
How do we store your data?
The Business Lab securely stores your data at WP Engine and MailChimp.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop The Business Lab from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
The Business Lab would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request The Business Lab for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that The Business Lab correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request The Business Lab to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that The Business Lab erase your personal data, under any condition.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that The Business Lab restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to The Business Lab’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that The Business Lab transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at 281-610-8631
Or write to us: The Business Lab, 20333 State Highway 249, STE 200, Houston, TX 77070
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Understand if you’ve visited before
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. The Business Lab sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you
visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and this website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser (allaboutcookies.org.). However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 281-610-8631
Or write to us at The Business Lab, 20333 State Highway 249, STE 200, Houston, TX 77070
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that The Business Lab has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact https://www.usa.gov/privacy